Wk 36 - It's almost time! Starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. Anyone have any tips for heartburn?
Wk 26 - Then we got lazy and didn't take pictures for a while. I think this is around week 26, but really not quite sure!
Wk 26 - Then we got lazy and didn't take pictures for a while. I think this is around week 26, but really not quite sure!
Wk 19 - Not much different.
Wk 18 - Here I am at 18 weeks, funny I thought this shirt would continue to fit me throughout the pregnancy for all the pics, which clearly did not happen.
Wk 12 - We'll start with some of the preggers pics...Here we are right when we announced! My friend Julie and her family sent us a darling, and yummy, cookie bouquet. As you can see, very little sign of Baby M at this point, but not for long.
No comments:
Post a Comment